You may never want to leave. There’s so much to do within minutes of Vineyards but, with such incredible lifestyle perks right here, we’d understand if you make this your own personal resort.
From our clubhouse with sparkling pool and fully-equipped fitness center, to the winding nature trail, dog park, terrace with fire pit and upcoming fishing pier and kayak/pedal boat launch at Lake Harmony, there’s enough outdoor adventure to be had right outside your door. You can even work on your billiards, horseshoes, bocce and volleyball skills.
Clubhouse with fitness center, lounge area, billiards
The Courts: Bocce court, horseshoe court
Canine Corral (dog park)
The Walk (walking trail)*
Lake Harmony: Fishing pier, kayak/pedal boat launch*
Click To Enlarge Community Plan
- Only dogs or cats are allowed. There is a limit of 2 pets (maximum or combination) of dogs or cats per apartment.
- Any pet permitted under the policy must be spayed or neutered, and cats must be declawed.
- Dogs are restricted to a combined weight limit of 60 lbs or less. A weight exception is made for dogs who are within the breed restriction, but ages 10 years or older. If a dog is 10 years or older, the total maximum weight is 80 lbs. Exception is made if each dog is under 15 pounds, then a total of 3 domestic dogs are allowed per apartment.
- The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Great Dane, Akita, Siberian Husky and Wolf – Hybrids.
- A pet deposit in the amount of ($450.00) per pet ($600 for non-declawed cats) is due upon lease signing. If no damage is found upon move-out, this deposit will be refunded.
- Tenants who do not immediately register their pets will be fined ($600) on top of the pet administration fee.
- Tenants must provide proof of breed, vaccinations and licenses for approved dogs and cats prior to move in.
- Tenants will be jointly and severally liable for the entire amount of all damages caused by the animal(s), including all cleaning, flea and tick eradication and deodorizing at a charge of $225.00. This provision applies to all parts of the Premises, including carpets, doors, walls, drapes, wallpaper, windows, screens, furniture, appliances as well as landscaping and other outside improvements. If the items cannot be satisfactorily cleaned or repaired, Tenants must pay for Landlord to replace them completely.The tenant will be responsible for the cost to repair and/or replace any items damaged by any pet.
- Pets are not permitted to roam the grounds. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cat(s) must be transported in a pet carrier.
- The landlord reserves the right to remove any pet that is not kept in accordance with this policy, becomes a nuisance, or causes damage to an apartment or property grounds.
- The Mi-Place Pet Addendum will have additional rules and regulations not listed here.